YOU THINK YOUR TRACK CAN SURVIVE RADIO PLAY?
HERE’S HOW TO GET YOUR TRACK SUBMITTED TO 97.9 STREET JAMZ:
Remember, this is a professional environment and a business. Your product reflects who you are. Present yourself how you want the station to see you. We have THOUSANDS OF LISTENERS, make sure our city hears you at your best. Below are some essential guidelines that you should follow if your SERIOUS about getting your song on-air…
- Song MUST be radio edited (We do not need explicit versions)
- Song must be MIXED DOWN & MASTERED
- A PROFESSIONAL CD cover & package is preferred. (If you ain’t got the bread though its cool, don’t sweat it) At least take a Sharpie and write your NAME, NUMBER, and EMAIL ADDRESS plus the NAME OF THE SINGLE, so we can read it on the CD Disc (Bring a CD cover or sleeve also)
HOW DO I GET MY MUSIC UP THERE?!
You have 3 (three) different ways of submitting you music to the station to see if it will make it on 97.9 Street Jamz…
- Mail your CD to: 4101 Wall St Montgomery, AL 36106 ATTN: Frank White
- Email you track (MP3 Format) to: email@example.com
- Bring your CD up to 97.9 JAMZ at 4101 Wall Street, Montgomery from 8:30AM – 5:00PM